Campus-wide offer of project works
Corresponding project work can be and is offered by all other professorships/chairs that are active in the respective study program Technology of Biogenic Resources (TBR) or Chemical Biotechnology (CBT).
How do I participate in the project works?
- For registration and processing: Please contact the named supervisor.
We will then register you as a group for the corresponding project work in TUMonline. A registration on your part in TUMonline for participation in the module is therefore not possible.
- Group work: The listed modules are group works of 2 – 6 students.
- Organization of the groups: is done independently by the students.
- Duration of work: 4 – 6 months in total.
- Start: Work on a topic can be started at any time and is not bound to lecture times, etc. Project work will be graded for the semester in which the work was begun.